- Estimated monthly rental
- HKD $135,720 /month
- at HKD $ 40 /sq. ft.
- 3,393 sq. ft.
- Mid Floor
- Located approximately on middle floor level of the building.
- City View
- An abstract view of the city and perspective of its surrounding. A good interaction at a distance with the city.
- Medical Clinic or Hospital
- A premises for medical treatment or physiotherapy operated by medical pratitioner or physiotherapist.
- Renovation status
- Suspension ceiling
- A premises with suspended-ceiling from the structural ceiling, to conceal items attached to the ceiling, e.g. sprinklers, ducts, pipes, slabs, etc.
Proposal date: • Reference ID: 1047677
Wings Building (永恆商業大廈)110-116 Queen's Road Central Central
Wings Building (永恆商業大廈) is a grade-B building located at 110-116 Queen's Road Central (皇后大道中) and 53-61 Stanley Street (士丹利街) in Central district. This is a 19-storeys building for Commercial use, offering a range of commercial property spaces that suit various business needs. Floor size is typically 3393 sq. ft. (or approx. 315 m2).
This building is accessible by alighting at Central (中環) MTR train station.
For air-conditioning, this building mainly uses fan coil air-conditioning. Additional independent air-conditioning for flexible business hours may be possible, subject to technicality and space availability.
- Building grade
- Fan Coil
- Nearest MTR station