About this serviced office
The Hong Kong Club Building is situation in the heart of Central, a major financial and commerce area. As a previously famous members-only club, this iconic building is a historic symbol of the rich British colonial past. After a stunning re-design by Harry Siedler, the building boasts spectacular city and harbour views. It is also one of HK’s most exclusive clubs for the most influential people in the city such as personalities, government officials and major trading firms.
Located in the heart of the business, financial and dynamic commercial centre of Hong Kong Central. Offering close proximity to boutiques, restaurants, hotels, fitness facilities and the MTR Central station, the building is also close to Admiralty and the Statue Square with long historical background. It takes only 5 minutes walk to the Hong Kong Airport Express Station with a covered walkway linked to subways and other major buildings.
Price starting from 5,000 HKD per person, per month; or ranging from 5,000–20,000; or contact us for the latest competitive package.
- No. of Suite
- Conference room
- Meeting room
- Hot desk
- Lounge & pantry area
- 30 workstations
- Available: Staffed Reception
- Available: Mailing service
- Available: Secretarial Service
- Available: Complementary Tea/Coffee
- Available: Company Formation
- Available: Cleaning
- Not available: Catering Service
- Available: Snack Bar
- Available: Online Meeting Room Reservation
- Available: Worldwide Office Membership
- Available: Personalised Phone Answering
I.T. Network & Communication
- Available: Server Room
- Available: High Speed Internet Access
- Available: Managed I.T. Infrastructure
- Available: Voice Mail
- Available: On-site I.T. Support
- Available: Video Conferenceing
- Available: IP Telephone / Fax
- Available: Wireless Internet Access
- Available: Office Furniture
- Available: Car parking
- Not available: LCD Projector
- Available: Bank
- Not available: Overhead Projector
- Available: Transport
- Available: Multifunction Printer
- Not available: Fitness Centre
- Available: Binder / Shredder
Costs included in pricing
- Included: Building Management Fee
- Included: Renovation & Decoration
- Included: Electric Bill
- Included: Stamp Duty
- Included: Government Rates
- Included: Water Rates
- Included: Land Rent
The Hong Kong Club Building (香港會所大廈)3A Chater Road Central
The Hong Kong Club Building (香港會所大廈) is a grade-A building located at 3A Chater Road (遮打道) in Central district. This is a 23-storeys plus 2-storeys below ground building for Office use, offering a range of office property spaces that suit various business needs. Floor size is typically 11498 sq. ft. (or approx. 1068 m2).
This building is accessible by alighting at Central (中環) MTR train station.
For air-conditioning, this building mainly uses variable air volume air-conditioning during business hours from 08:00-19:00 for Monday to Friday, 08:00-14:00 for Saturday. Additional independent air-conditioning for flexible business hours may be possible, subject to technicality and space availability. Serviced Office options are available in The Hong Kong Club Building, featuring Servcorp, and The Executive Centre (世服宏圖，和德事商務中心) offering a range of serviced office (business centre / co-working) packages for businesses who prefer renting an office space in flexible terms, sizes, and pay-per-use add-on services.
Hong Kong Club Building is located in the heart of financial centre of Hong Kong with spectacular city and harbour views. It is a home to the Hong Kong Club- an exclusive business and dining club, which counts the most influential people in the city. Hong Kong Club Building is surrounded by retails, restaurants as well as 5-star hotels, such as The Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental. Prominent tenants include Hong Kong Club, law firms and accounting firms.
- Building grade
- Variable Air Volume
- Nearest MTR station